DO YOU WANT TO REDUCE YOUR ENERGY BILL?
An air-source heat pump transfers the thermal energy from outside to inside the building or vice versa. It is one of the most efficient systems, delivering up to six times the energy in heat than the energy it consumes.
Ductless systems are generally more efficient overall. In fact, distribution energy loss in typical forced air systems has been estimated to be as high as 40%, while estimates for energy loss in ductless systems range from 1% to 5%.
- Highest quality of products is one of the top priorities of Cooper & Hunter
- The company has developed a unique program of quality: “The strategy of perfect product” and “Global quality control”. Their applying has made it possible to achieve the highest quality in production of air conditioners
- The high level of equipment reliability, unique characteristics, modern design and a wide range of products make C&H products popular in many countries around the world
- *- less than 0,2% claims
- 100% testing of all components
- R-410A only
- Control standards assemblies using equipment MARPOSS (Italy)